How To Pay Your Bill
Quick and Easy Bill Pay!!!
Greenbelt Electric Cooperative will soon launch a new online billing and payment solution, offering ways to view and pay your electric bill. Members can receive and view bills electronically, make a payment with credit/debit card or e-check, and choose to go paperless. You can create an account to enjoy features like setting up automatic drafts, saving payment information for later use, and viewing history.
- Easy-to-use 24/7 online portal to access your account and make payments.
- Go Paperless – get your bills via email.
- AutoDraft - We will now be doing all of our drafts in-house. Therefore, all drafts must be from a bank account(EFT/ACH).
- One time payments available using Credit/Debit cards
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment.
- Pay by Phone – 855.751.1574
To pay your bill online and take advantage of these features, press the green view/pay bill button at the top right hand corner of the screen.
Please call our office at 806.447.2536 if you have any questions!
Available May 6, 2021!!